Sun, 04 Mar|
Circular Breathing Workshop - Hervey Bay
Learn Circular Breathing in a simple and easy to follow instructions, with Musician and Energy Worker, Aaron Atman
Time & Location
04 Mar 2018, 10:00 am – 12:30 pm
Hervey Bay, Hervey Bay QLD 4655, Australia
About The Event
Didgeridoo for Beginners - Learn Circular Breathing
This morning workshop is to support people to learn the circular breathing process and get playing the didgeridoo.
Please note that Didgeridoos are available to borrow if you don't have one. Also, a range of Didgeridoos will be there for purchase on the day.
Benefits of Circular Breathing and Playing Didgeridoo include:
- Improved Lung and breath capacity
- Creative and Emotional Expression
- Energy Management, Cleansing and Expansion
- Enhanced Spiritual Connection
- Moving Stuck energy and emotions
Support for Sleep Apnoea / Asthma
Some people have experienced benefits of easing of Sleep Apnoea symptoms and I personally have experienced a complete disappearance of asthma symptoms from playing didgeridoo.
About the Workshop
- Learn Circular Breathing in Simple and easy to follow steps
- Group Meditation
- Indigenous Acknowledgement
- Yogic Breath exercises to break up shallow breathing patterns and support respiratory health.
Aaron is a multi instrumentalist, Practicing Yoga Student, and has been working with energy healing modalities since 2003. As a result of this, Aaron has a unique awareness of the energy flows when playing instruments such as didgeridoo.
Aaron plays a variety of instruments in his work doing Sound Healing Events throughout Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast. Aaron plays the didgeridoo daily as part of his musical and spiritual practice.
Circular Breathing Workshop
Ticket to the Tune2Peace Circular Breathing Workshop